Sunday 1 January 2012

I'm back!

Hello stranger, it's been a while!

Well, I've been away from my blog for a few months, but it's a new year and I want to get back up to date. 
So, to start, here are 12 things I wish for 2012:
1. To get enough money for Derek's cancer treatment (Derek is my beloved cat)
2. Get a job
3. Spend more time with my family (including the Cushleys!)
4. Catch up with friends I don't get to see often
5. Make wedding plans :)
6. Keep working to keep my depression under control
7. To really give it my all in my burlesque shows and let the world see what Cherrie Pips can really do!
8. Get better at sharing my feelings, even if they are darker than ever before
9. Make a go of my photography / art
10. Be better at updating my blog
11. The strength to ask for help when I need it.
12. For the people I love in this world to be happy and safe in their journeys through life
X ♥ X

No comments:

Post a Comment