Wednesday 2 January 2013

My 13 wishes for 2013

13 wishes for 2013:

1. To really get the help I so desperately need to get my mental health sorted

2. For my job to continue, or at least for another great job to come along at the right time

3. Get better at communicating and reaching out when I need to

4. Finish my list of 30 books to read before I'm 30 in June

5. See my family as much as possible and work on friendships harder

6. Work harder on my photography and really use it to help me deal with my depression


7. Allow myself the time to heal, and not beat myself up when things go wrong

8. Learn to believe in myself, and not trust others so fully so quickly

9. Work on getting back into burlesque properly 

10. Keep my flat tidy!!!

11. To eat better and get fitter. AND STICK TO IT! I really must get regular exercise on my list as it will help lift my mood which will in turn allow me to focus on things better

12. Drink less alcohol. It's made me do a lot of stupid things recently, and has made me rather ill for two days after going out on New Year's Eve. I embarrass myself when I am drunk, as well as others around me, and I know my drinking so much lately is down to being so depressed. This must stop.

13. I still want the people I love in this world to be happy and safe in their journeys through life. To love each other and respect each other. Understand each other. And just to enjoy being in this world. Just fucking be IN it, not on the outside looking in. Life's too short.



No comments:

Post a Comment